Hindu Temple, Bur Ali Bin Abi Taleb Street, Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Price: From 2,000 AED
– Both parties are Hindi and at least one of the couple should be an Indian citizen with a UAE residence visa
– Both parties’ birth certificates and passports with residence visa (originals and copies).
– Completed application forms (downloaded at cgidubai.com or indianembassyuae.org)
– Three witnesses who have a UAE residence visa.
– Resident ID cards (original and copy).
– Passport-sized photos (two).
– Completed application forms and sworn affidavit attested by the Indian embassy that shows both partners are free to get married.
– Divorce certificate, if applicable.
– No-impediment certificate from embassy if one of the parties is not Indian.