This form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.
Hindu wedding package Dubai
Muntazah Street,Sharjah Corniche - Sharjah -
United Arab Emirates, Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Our Hindu wedding package is created for Hindu couples who would like to have a religious wedding in Dubai Hindu Temple. It includes legalization of a wedding certificate.
How does it work?
Marriage notification will be published in newspaper in India and UAE. After 30 days, with no objection, the couple will be given a date for the solemnisation of the marriage.
Important note: People of other religions (Buddist, Sikh or Bahai) can get married at their embassies or consulates.
– Both parties are Hindi and at least one of the couple should be an Indian citizen with a UAE residence visa
– Both parties’ birth certificates and passports with residence visa (originals and copies).
– Completed application forms (downloaded at cgidubai.com or indianembassyuae.org)
– Three witnesses who have a UAE residence visa.
– Resident ID cards (original and copy).
– Passport-sized photos (two).
– Completed application forms and sworn affidavit attested by the Indian embassy that shows both partners are free to get married.
– Divorce certificate, if applicable.
– No-impediment certificate from embassy if one of the parties is not Indian.
How long does it take?:
2 months from the application date
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.